About the Role
We are looking for dentists with 3 years+ experience for our modern, growing Manurewa and CBD practices. Great opportunity if you are a senior or intermediate.
You will have access to an experienced Treatment Coordinator and Oral Health Therapist to make your work easier.
Be supported by other clinical and social services disciplines as part of our integrated model of care.
- General dentistry/rotary endo/oral surgery/wisdom teeth
- Collegial support within a Healthcare Centre
- Be part of an integrated model of care
- Flexible remuneration options – let's talk about a package to suit you
- Full time or part-time options in Manurewa or City
- Registered with NZDC or ADC or qualifications accepted by NZDC
To be successful in this role you will need:
- At least 3 years' experience and the confidence to work independently.
- Excellent communication, listening and interpersonal skills.
- The ability to work well under pressure, multi-task and be flexible .
Find out more or apply
If you're interested about the role and making a difference with The Fono, please complete the form below.
As this is a full-time and permanent position within The Fono, we require all applicants to hold current New Zealand Permanent Residency status or New Zealand Citizenship.
*All fields marked are mandatory