About the Role
Within our integrated model of care (FonoCare), medical practices and nurse outreach services are at the heart of what we are achieving with our patients and their families.
With an extensive scope of opportunities, we are now looking for an inspiring and energetic leader to further develop our nurse team across four Auckland practices and in the community.
Our Manager Nursing will:
- Monitor clinical standards and ensure our model of care is fully implemented by nurses.
- Supervise the development of nurses including mentoring, professional development, and recruiting.
- Manage projects as required by the organisation including developing new ways of working effectively.
- Be an active member of the Senior Management Team.
- Sit on the Clinical Governance Committee.
- Work as a Practice Nurse, as needed.
The Manager Nursing supports, strengthens, and inspires trust, and has a responsibility to ensure that our integrated model of care and values are reflected through the role.
The successful applicant will reflect the professionalism of the medical practice and its other services and have:
- An understanding of Pacific cultural mores.
- Sound clinical skills in nursing.
- Ability to analyse and report on performance.
- Experience in leading and developing a high performing nursing team.
- Have a positive can-do attitude.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Computer literate, ideally with MedTech Evolution.
- Caring personal attributes and initiative.
- Current NZ Practising Certificate.
Find out more or apply
If you're interested about the role and making a difference with The Fono, please complete the form below.
As this is a full-time and permanent position within The Fono, we require all applicants to hold current New Zealand Permanent Residency status or New Zealand Citizenship.
*All fields marked are mandatory