About the role
Become a part of the Healthy Life team making a substantial contribution in the drive towards Smokefree Aotearoa 2025, along with other Public Health initiatives.
A great position is available as a Quit Coach with the Fono’s Smokefree Team. The position will be based in Henderson but have responsibilities across Auckland.
What you will need for this position is:
- A complete commitment to Smokefree 2025
- A sound understanding of how to effectively communicate with Pacific communities.
- Proven skills in planning, briefing and communication programmes management.
- An ability to develop rapport with a wide range of people.
- Keen to be part of making a real difference for Pacific people across Auckland.
Find out more or apply
If you're interested about the role and making a difference with The Fono, please complete the form below.
As this is a full-time and permanent position within The Fono, we require all applicants to hold current New Zealand Permanent Residency status or New Zealand Citizenship.
*All fields marked are mandatory