About the Role
The position interfaces with Feleoko warehouse operations, community, and government stakeholders, Fono services, accounts.
The coordinator is responsible for data collection, procedural reviews, analysis and reporting on allocation of goods in line with contracts.
The position is subject to ongoing funding and commercial support.
This role will be an always interesting position suited to a go-getter with versatile skills and a wish to contribute to Pacific families.
- Have a sound understanding of Pacific cultures and protocols
- Have experience in logistics (delivering across Auckland in the most efficient way)
- Understand family needs and be able to assess requirements and allocate appropriate support
- Have Team leadership skills
- Have a Full Drivers Licence (Class 2 Forklift License is preferred) and experience driving a manual vehicle.
- Be IT savvy as you will be putting together reports.
- Have experience as a team leader/supervisor – you will be required to supervise/oversee the team from time to time.
- Be physically fit – some heavy lifting will be required every now and then, you will need to be agile and able to lift to 25kgs.