About the Role
Pacific Whanau Ora is a family-centered approach which understands that families themselves know the best solutions to the challenges they face.
The Pacific Whanau Ora Navigator is there for Pacific families living in Auckland to show them the ways to achieve their goals in health, education, economic development and culture.
We are looking for an enthusiast to join our Whanau Ora Navigator Team.
- Value the whanau ora approach
- Have a sound understanding of the Pacific community sector where you live, with connections within it
- Believe and have genuine enthusiasm for what can be achieved by our Pacific people
- Know how to access community resources for families
- Have a Level B social work qualification (preferred)
- Be able to work flexibly
- A Pacific language capability may be an advantage
- Value and want to live The Fono approach to working with community groups and families