Welcome to The Fono - caring is our culture
The Fono provides affordable medical, dental, pharmacy, health promotion, social, education and Whanau Ora services. We deliver a combination of these across our six locations in Henderson, Blockhouse Bay, Wyndham Stret Auckland City, Manurewa, Northcote and Kaikohe. Caring is our culture and we aim to be a leader in health for the people who need it the most, fostering well, safe, vibrant and informed communities.
Affordable dental services are available at our Manurewa, Henderson and Central City clinics.
Dental services include dental exam / dental consultation, xrays, cleaning, dentures, crowns and bridge work, extractions and fillings.
Enrolling now at The Fono Medical
Becoming a patient is easy at The Fono and it’s free to enrol. There are many benefits to enrolling:
- Cheaper GP fees as a VLCA clinic
- Continuity of care with your GP
- Priority appointments
- Reminders and recalls
- Access to The Fono’s extensive community and social services
Health, Medical, Community and Social Services
The Fono provides affordable services including medical, dental, pharmacy, health promotion, social services, education and Whanau Ora.
We deliver a combination of these services across six locations - five in Auckland and a Northland Pacific Whanau Ora clinic.
Check out our latest special offers we have running at our clinics
- $30 off your dental clean as a new patient at The Fono Dental South and Central clinics
- Free adolescent dental at all Fono dental clinics
- Rheumatic fever FREE throat check clinic at The Fono West and West Central
- Enrol now and pay $17* at The Fono West Central
- Free cervical smears* at all four Auckland locations
caring is our culture
We are focused and committed to reducing the health inequalities of communities across Auckland and Northland, by finding innovative ways to deliver culturally appropriate services across five Auckland locations and a Northland Pacific Whanau Ora service.
Our services meet the highest quality accreditations and are delivered by friendly, caring, qualified professionals. Our vision is to foster well, safe, vibrant and informed communities of all we serve.