Becoming a patient is easy at The Fono and it’s free to enrol.
If you want The Fono to be your usual GP you will need to fill in our medical
enrolment form. When you visit for the first time, you should also bring a
proof of ID, such as passport or birth certificate.
If you are already enrolled with another Doctor, you will be asked to sign a
form so your records can be transferred to The Fono.
1. Click on the preferred centre below
2. Complete all fields
3. Print out and sign your form
Then you can either:
1. Scan your signed form and email it
2. Drop in to our clinic (BEFORE you need to see the doctor) with your signed form and proof of ID.
3. Hang on to your signed form and bring it along to your first appointment with your proof of ID
1. Cheaper GP fees as a VLCA clinic
2. Continuity of care with your GP
3. Priority appointments
4. Reminders and recalls
5. Access The Fono’s extensive community and wrap-around range of health and well being services.
CLICK ON THE PREFERRED CENTRE BELOW TO DOWNLOAD YOUR ENROLMENT FORM
411 Great North Rd
P: (09) 837 1780
297 Blockhouse Bay Road
P: (09) 828 8421
L2, 33 Wyndham St
P: (09) 302 2496
7 Halver Rd
P: (09) 267 6331
© 2020 The Fono. All Rights Reserved.